BNB after 7 days unstacking

Hello. I can’t unlock my bnb from staking. It says that it takes 7 days to unlock, it’s already been 9 days, and I can’t even press unstake.

1 Like

Facing the same issue, was about to make a post regarding this when I came across this post. It says that after 7 days lock time I’ll be able to unstake but I staked it on 9 March

1 Like

Same problem lol it’s been 10 days and I can’t unstake x.x

1 Like

¡Hi guys!

Staking really sucks. For some reason alps stopped working and nothing seemed to solve my unstake issue. I read that new update will solve it, but it didnt. I had to access to binance.orn/en/staking to Undelegate my Stack, but now is even worst, because its frozen under UNBONDING and I cant stake, unstake, Redelegate or even transfer my assets. I need urgent HELP!!!

¡Hi guys!

Staking really sucks. For some reason alps stopped working and nothing seemed to solve my unstake issue. I read that new update will solve it, but it didnt. I had to access to binance.orn/en/staking to Undelegate my Stack, but now is even worst, because its frozen under UNBONDING and I cant stake, unstake, Redelegate or even transfer my assets. I need urgent HELP!!!

tx/C6F2A23F87EE2914E162FF4E07775C2EBE712298C4CBCB8A5CAF59C251C8AC23

tx/9223C79A901B3FCB90B0774E374DB8683C25C29688525869C00173F4540FA1A7

2 Likes

hello!

i have undelegate my BNB using binance chain and it is still on pending! how many days would it take to bring it back to my wallet?

thankyou!

I am in the same scenario, staked on alps, now almost 10 days since its staked and its not allowing me to unstake

Me tooo idem! With Validator Alps…
Please, help!:

1 Like

If you dont want to wait for a fix, you can download the Binance chrome extension then go to the staking page on binance and connect your wallet. You can unstake there. I unstaked alps which was not showing in trust wallet.

3 Likes

Thanks, do we download it on mobile or computer? I just want to get the BnB to binance, can’t afford to lose them :frowning:

1 Like

how long does the pending status ends? how many days before in goes back to your wallet?

1 Like

Buenas noches ami me pasa que el 8 de marzo coloque 1 BNB hacer stake y ayer lo fuy a retirar por que pues la norma de 7 días pero resulta que me dice que no disponible quiero saber que es lo que esta pasando por que me sale en el saldo general pero no puedo hacer uso de el bnb y ahora me sale en cero en donde hice el stake por favor ayuda

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema el bnb no aparece esta bloqueado

1 Like

I have the same error…

Please is it after 7 days that it was released. Please let me know

Guys, please upgrade your version of TW, so far, everything is working for Android! All u need to do at first redelegate, chose a new active validator. And wait 7 days, than you can unstake. Good luck on your mission!!!

Yes, but you can connect Only Metamask or Binance Chain Wallet Extension… How i can do for connect My TrustWallet?

That doesn’t work unfortunately, the validators have been inactivated

No it is not working. I updated but the validator Alps is not showing in the inactive validator list.

1 Like

The update does not resolve anything at all. I still have the same problem with Enrico Fermi.

They fixed it for Alps!!! Alps now shows up in the list! Thank you