BNB network fee

Use some crypto that you already have to buy some BNB on dex

3 Likes

Will take some bnb for tx fee too)

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really worried about this too, I want to send some tokens out from wallet the fee is too much, Eth is the worst, Imagine Eth charge me 5 usd to withdraw 1 usd Eth :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Yes the purchase amount is quite high

3 Likes

Could that lead to price increase just like ETH?

1 Like

What do you mean? purchase BNB on Trustwallet? The minimum is $20.
But if you are talking about their referral promotion with $50 minimum, I guess we can’t do anything about it, It’s good to prevent some people in making fake referrals and abusing the system.

2 Likes

You may buy bnb on other exchange. For example minimum trade value on Binance is 10 usd, or even use option to convert small balances to bnb

2 Likes

You are absolutely right, but it should be considered some people want to participate but they don’t have much, yes it’s free only buy crypto that make it look like it’s not, and definitely it is because you own the crypto you buy. So if it’s $20 it’s till fine.

1 Like

Hahahahaha :joy:…oh I’m touched…they want you to hodl

Please brother,I have 3100 twt token in my trustwallet account, but I can’t withdraw it bcos of thy BNB gas fee, please help me with bnb token,if I wedraw it,i will send it back to you please

1 Like

Hi @Jerrybliss,

To better assist, can you provide us your crypto address?

1 Like

All you need to do is buy Bnb don’t give your secret seed or password to anyone. Buy Bnb you can also do this in Trust wallet, if you have ETH or litecoin, you can convert it to Bnb or buy Bnb directly from the app if you don’t know how to do it on exchange, but minimum is $50.

1 Like

Exchange with trustwallet

1 Like

I also have this problem, I want to switch some coins to BNB and it does not allow because of this error message “Insufficient BNB to cover network fee”, is there anyway to do this without BNB? I want to convert some coins I have to BNB, anyway I can do this?

2 Likes

Hi @miguelm,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
2 Likes

You will not be able to convert any of the BEP2 tokens since you do not own the base currency of binance>BNB is gas or fee for The Binance Network You can buy BNB from a provider at Trustwallet or buy from an exchange.

cryptocurrency network fees

how to buy crypto with trustwallet

2 Likes

but there is no way that I can pay the fees with the coin that I want to sell?

Trust Wallet is a decentralized non-custodial wallet and all fees you pay are directly with the underlying Blockchain you want to use.

Read more here

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Need help! Insufficient BNB to cover network fee