BNB send it and not received

That seems like a wrong memo you inputted. Please contact the whitebit team for further assistance.

The memo is corect. The team from whitebit answer me this: We dont see any transaction in our system. Contact your platform which you made deposit

Please provide the WhiteBit team with screenshots of your sent transaction if possible so they can help fix the issue.

Jenny,

The transaction can not be canceled? and the bnb return to my Trustwallet?

Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Where i can check the transaction? Online? public? with the TXHash can be checked?

On Etherscan and BSCscan the transaction don’t show up with the TxHash provided by Trustwallet.
Can be a problem with the exchanger?

I did it. Advise me to submit a ticket. they will answer in 24 hours. The chat agent don’t want to help me. I provided him the hash and it seems doesn’t exist in their system.

That’s intentional. It won’t show up on Etherscan and BSCscan because the transaction was done on Binance Chain.
Tx link: https://explorer.binance.org/tx/0CC1AE9BC344F0D0DB0F0D424E629588637EEA890BC776738562C006E4A66A03
Tx hash: 0CC1AE9BC344F0D0DB0F0D424E629588637EEA890BC776738562C006E4A66A03

The BNBs are already on their wallet. No one can assist on this issue aside from the exchange itself since they have it already. Continue talking with them.

Hi i have the same problem
My txid :0xbb170fd3cedd6f927e19d9af9a04d2e373206f667d64d3facfdd9a5fde317e1f

Trust walllet version:1.28.2

Hi

Pls I transferred bNb with trust wallet and I didn’t include my memo, pls what can I do to get it back

Hi

Pls I transferred bNb with trust wallet and I didn’t include my memo, pls what can I do to get it, I have tried using trust wallet support, and I hope it will be helpful

I transferred 0.22 BNB from Cryto to tryst wallet, received only 0.12 rest didn’t came. Trying to contact but couldn’t find email to contact trust wallet, that where is rest…not sure what to do to get back the rest

Hello krt2020,

I have a same problem. Created swap from KAVA to Trust Wallet. Always worked but this one with 22.89 BNB can’t be seen by the wallet. If you recieve help please let me know. I submitted a ticket. Lot of issues with this app I guess…
Need support / help.
Tx Id: A7E3D0825221E44FB0D6CD1F9EBA8CA8B59D72977EAF0655230B4C06F33E5525

Laszlo

I swapped my BNB to smart chain. Lost my BNB but no Smart Chain received. Need help.

Same problem here. Opened a ticket two days ago and never got answered.

I have sent the information required to trust wallet support but they still ask me the same questions over and over.

Hey,
The swap went successfully. You should have 136+ KAVA in your balance.

@Zahedvisi @Shailen @viegasstrife @Sarankaur30

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

Hey,
Please reachout to destined platform where you send your funds to. Only they can help you to get your coins back