BNB to WBNB in Trust

HI,

I’d like to explore BSC farming opps, but I’m having trouble finding info on changing BNB to WBNB. Can I convert BNB to WBNB in Trust?

1 Like

Hello @wwolfe28,

Yup. You can wrap your Smart Chain BNB to WBNB using pancakeswap.

great, thanks! Do you happen to know whether that is considered a taxable event in the U.S.?

Sorry, I have no idea whether it is taxable or not. Best to contact someone who specializes in tax around your area so you can have a better insight.

How do I use wbnb is it the same as smart chain or is it something else because it shows up in a different wallet and I’m not able to use it to swap.

Hello.
I sent WBNB to bnb by a mistake. They were sent from my Trust Wallet app to my coinex app. In mw wallet said my transaction is successful but I cant see my wbnb in coinex and trustwallet anymore. Does anybody know how to get them back, or are they lost?

Kind Regards.

Hello @elahekamali Please contact the customer support of Coinex so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

hi guys,
i accidentally send BNB on my exchange addres to WBNB on trust wallet thru bep20 network. how do i recover this?
appreciate for your helps. thanks

Hello @lossbit To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)