Bnb token didnot show up

Hi… i have the same problem too. Bnb token didnot show up.
Im using the latest version of trust wallet 2.12. I did delete the wallet then import again but still, the bnb token didn’t added. Pls help.

Hello @TuanR To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Also here the data from sender

Txid
0ED95939DDDBD0398FF70FD5B260DA5BF04570699849F465413A11A06C14CEAB

Hi Allan,

Here the data. Pls let me know if you need more info

Wallet address: bnb1lfm7j4ceqhsaajxdckw72pq3l7wz72eu4yzm25

@TuanR try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hi @Alan47

I’m having somewhat of a similar issue. Can you help me? I sent Matic from coinbase to my wallet. I realized that I had only activated just the Matic token in trust wallet. The transfer was successful but didn’t show up in my wallet.

After searching for over a week, I see the 170 coins are showing up as wrapped matic when I conduct other transactions through Sushiswap.

Please help. I’ve activated polygon Matic wrapped coin in my trust wallet as of yesterday and still do not see the coins.

I have screenshots but can’t add them here

Hello @Yaya7
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Here’s the hash tag

0xb10454ffb8b4872c5b87801f25d3bb938b95c3da2703ac64ce762c61cae32246

I can’t add my screenshots please help or enable so I can add. Thank you

Hi Alan,
Before i asked for help, i did reimport my wallet but it didn’t work. But since you mention another solution, which is vpn, i tried changing my dns and it’s working. My balance is correct now. Bless you, thanks for your support.

HIi Alan, can you help me figure out what went wrong with this transaction?

Hash: 0xfd7a56945e40cf178f3ab83dc8c6a48f20dfb6d8a4400c5baa7130af45601eb1

Crypto Wallet Address: 0xa4d9951f1e9e143312e13fa0113d7a13fce72067

I had sent to this address in Trust Wallet 10 Mil shares of SCIE. Using Bcscan, we see that the transfer went through, but currently his balance is roughly 892,000. On Bcscan, there were no additional transfers showing leaving his wallet. Are you able to tell how his coin amount has been reduced?

@bpskon
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

Hi I am having the same problem I have tried sending emails to the contact center but no reply

@Nema212

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

I sent it via e-mail… I can’t seem to paste pictures here​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hi I am having the same problem I have tried sending emails to the contact center but no reply

Can You Enable Media Sharing For Me… this is 24 hrs and my money is still missing

A post was split to a new topic: I dont send bnb anywhere

I aslo have same issue…my bnb balance did not appear…what the problem that trustwallet have??

@HaziqMokh

1 Like