Bought ETH with BNB on the app but I cannot find my BNB

I bought ethereum with BNB on trustwsllets own exchange .
But my ethereum doesn’t show up in my wallet ( 3 days ago)
What’s wrong?

Please help!

Hi @Mattiasgarp,

o better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello.
I Sendt everything but never heard from you again?didn’t you receive my stuff or what is the issue? I hope you can get back to me soon

I have the same problem… im waiting for money 24h??
Received nothing. I sent an email with the data to support and stil waiting…

I have the same problem for 24hr. send a message and I have not heard anything back yet.

@Mattiasgarp, not sure where you sent it. If you are referring to emails, then I do not have access to those. I just help around this forum.

@Cibre @Rickt1, Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH and BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

He are the details.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thx

Man this is your fault, you sent BTC to BNB adress…
you should have sent the BTC to the BTC address in Wallet…

So I traded bnb-eth on the trustwallet exchange and never saw my coins again ,what happened?
And why am I getting responses to other people’s problems on my thread?
This is bnb -eth and nothing else…

@Rickt1, To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BTCB, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@Mattiasgarp, based on your trading history (and the screenshots you sent), you already sold the ETH that you have. After selling your ETH, you already cross-chain swapped those BNBs. Tx link: https://explorer.binance.org/tx/C50C14343FEE1C70C87F17E181E9BD0BDEE7593F191B838405149799ED3FCF49

You da man! Thanks for your help! worked fewf!!! I was getting worried that i did something wrong and it was lost for good

cheers!!

RT

1 Like