Bought moondao and there is no value on my wallet. Only the tokens showing

Hey please can somebody help me i just bought moondao. And there is no value on my wallet. Only the tokens showing…

And on top of that the coins and moving up and down…please help me fix that problem

1 Like

Hi @Alecbros,

Read this to know why:

Why are the tokens. Growing…
Like if i would be buying more…

Never seen that before…

And please. The. Trading volumen of moondao os. Way over 100.000. That is listed in both assets. Coingecko and coinmarketcap…

It most be a problem with your platform…

Help me fix that…

And. My tockens are growing …

Why…??

Same here with ORN ((Orion Protocol).

As it can be a BEP20 token or an ERC20 token, appears twice in my wallet. I have BEP20 tokens. But doesn’t show the price and the value.

What is strange is that for the ORN-ERC20 token it shows the price. since my balance for ERC20 tokens is zero shows no value. But for my ORN no price and no value.

So, it cannot be the fact that is not listed or traded enough and Trust Wallet doesn’t have the data. It must be something else

1 Like

@Alecbros, research further before buying any token. You should be aware of why your number of tokens is increasing. Also, they lack data.

@Ceasone, the pricing data is being updated by the dev team. It will reflect on the app soon :+1:

1 Like

Hey. I really appreciated ur help…

It was. Quick…as i was waiting…

So the value. And the token price will be ready…

And also the graficts…

Thankss

Can somebody explain to me why is telling me thta is not suficient fund when i try to swap eth to bcn…when is asking me only for 2.36… i did the right msth. And still telling me not enought fundss…

I even send less. To. Give mlre to the service. And still. With the same. Bs…
Please. Help. Aspp

Hey why is not letting me buy binace or smart chain… on the trust wallet…
Is saying. When i go to.buy it says…

Not available…

Please help

@iamdeadlyz How long does this process usually take? I usually only buy crypto that already has all the info out. I just gambled on a new one and I’m wondering when to expect price and worth info.

@rockymountainsuz, The process is automated now. It will take some time after the token has full information on Coinmarketcap and/or Coingecko.

@Alecbros, read: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz