BTC is not displayed on my wallet, 14 hours have passed

@IamTheKing What’s your app version?

Hey am having the same issues since days now
Someone deposited btc into my trust wallet and it hasn’t reflected

@Sammy780 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1 Like

Hi @Tobi could you possibly help me.

I transferred BNB to BTC using Trust Wallet swap, but the BTC is not showing in my wallet.

The transaction was successful but when I check the BNB Chain it is going to a different wallet address?

Hello @Ruggy05
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Hi tobi

Can you please help me

Its been over 24 hours and i can see the funds on my history but not my wallet.

It is a btc transaction

Thank you

@Sufiyan4 There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I bought bitcoin yesterday and the transaction was successful and even confirmed by blockchain. But the wallet balance is still zero and I have tried all the troubleshooting steps, but nothing worked. Please help me.

Bitcoin address: bc1qc8jaj7c5z8d7ahe9s0w9f6fc6nqgyr75k2sd96

App version : 8.9.1

@Fakharraza988 Please read my response above

Hi @Tobi I changed my old phone so I backed up my wallet as the app suggests (in Google). The thing is that when I installed and downloaded my wallet in the new phone, my balance is 0.

I checked the BTC adress that appears in my wallet in a scanner and the funds are there, but I can’t see them in the app.

I have done all the steps in the DIY guid, but nothing happened.

How can I do it?

Thanks!

@Alfred3 Please read my message just above.

1 Like