Bug in Wallet Recovery, reinstalled the app but got a different wallet

Hi, I disabled and reinstalled the wallet.

Currently the inventory is zero. I have done all the steps correctly
How to return cryptocurrency in wallet

3 Likes

I have the same problem, its make me crazy, i restart my app and entred the phrase and the balance steel 0€

3 Likes

This is my old wallet address
This is my new wallet address. The addresses are different … How do I return the balance?

1 Like

Those two addresses are different, so I would assume that when you reinstalled trustwallet, you selected ‘create a new wallet’ when you should of selected ‘I already have a wallet’

You have to enter the passphrase that you should of backed up from the original bnb address you had first, if you just create a new wallet, then a new address and passphrase are created in the app and not accessing your original address

1 Like

@along007’s response could be the case.

It would be impossible for the app to generate new addresses from the same phrase. Make sure you imported the correct one.

1 Like

I checked this more than ten times and this created a new address by entering the recovery key. I even checked the spelling of the words through the site.

1 Like

When launching the new bag, I entered from the I already have a wallet’ and asked me for the twelve words and entered.
I wrote the words down on a piece of paper before, but now the words in the new wallet are exactly right

2 Likes

You can double-check by entering the recovery phrase here (you will be asked to enter a password, download the keystore file, then access your wallet by uploading the keystore file and submitting the correct password): https://www.binance.org/en/unlock

If it still won’t match the address, then you are using a different recovery phrase.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your guidance. I recovered Trust wallet. Only the last transaction that I sold bttb and bought bnb was not registered.
How can I get it back?

Please give more context so I can understand further. Not registered? What happened?

1 Like

I just have the same problem and still is not solved,

ابی تو ایرانی هستی؟ دادا اگه بله یه راهکاری هم به من بده چون دقیقا گیر کار من مثل توئه
من البته تونستم ولت فقط قابل مشاهده قبلیم رو باز کنم ولی هیچ کاری نمیشه توش انجام داد

1 Like

That bnb amount has not been credited to my account

You already transferred it to a deposit address (most likely Binance).
Tx: https://explorer.binance.org/tx/696778A745ABEB8EA3C312D6536CA8A43E9733824D9767D5020FDD373B4AEB02

1 Like

Thanks for the help …but bnb related to selling bttb has not been deposited in my wallet … Please see the screenshot of the wallet
Bnb was not credited to my account at that time

As stated earlier, you already transferred it to a different wallet. That’s why it doesn’t show in the balance now.

1 Like