Can I get my tokens back?

Dear, is it possible to return back 50,000 tokens? I sent them to the wrong address. Thanks.

3 Likes

The only way you can get tokens returned to you is if you know the receiver and they send the tokens back.
Other than that, there is nothing that can be done to revert the transaction.

4 Likes

I changed my device and I forgot my recovery phrase, is there any way I can get it back?

1 Like

If you did not create a backup, then there is no way to access the wallet anymore.

2 Likes

Whooops! That was a big mishap, hope you got an unstoppable domains to avoid this issues

1 Like

What token is that buddy?

1 Like

Can anyone suggest me please that what can i do ?
In bsc scan it shows that the transition is successful

Recently i swap a token with pancakeswap using trust wallet . And it shows that the transition was successful but i can’t received any token .

1 Like

Hello @Marsian To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I also lost my coins by sending to my one wallet to another and in my wallet transaction is complete but do not recive in other wallet

Hello @Supreet9887 send all details asked on my reply above so as we can check on your issue.

@Alan47 can you send me the beta version apk of trust wallet for android huawei?

A post was split to a new topic: Crypto transaction

@Mgur check here: Where to Download Trust Wallet?

If your huawei supports playstore

It doesnt support but ı joined the program so there should be beta apk as I thougt for android expect the play store, @Alan47

Hi i sent soem diffrent coins from trustwallet to metamask ,both my wallets but i cannot find them now in mwtamask but at bscan i can see can ypu please help me?

`

It doesnt support but ı joined the program so there should be beta apk as I thougt for android expect the play store,

@kbykby111 Please contact the customer support of Metamask so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like