Can’t buy BNB right now. Keep getting the error “Not Available.”

I’m getting an error when I try transferring BNB to Trust Wallet of “address verification failed”

Transferring from Binance to Trust Wallet is causing the error message. I was able to send 1 BNB this morning as a test to make sure it was working, but haven’t been able to move anything since.

Did you ever figure this out. Still unavailable missing a lot of coin and opportunity thanks TW

what is wrong with your app. Missed out on huge gains today because of this. And losing money because its stuck. Also missing 100 worth of BNB

2 Likes

What is going on!!! Missing out on so much! Been trying all day long! Wish this would get fixed

2 Likes

lmao that’s my tweet ! I’m still having issues today! All I want to do is put my Easter money in safemars! :rofl:

Can you tell us what the issue is with buyin BNB and BSC?!

Apparently this post must be atleast 70 characters so I’m just adding more here to fit the minimum … yalls forum rules are wild

1 Like

Same here. I trying to buy but no matter what amount I put it said “no available “

Also please look out for this scam!

(Trust Wallet says I can’t embed photos? On this post ! So confused since there is a damn photo upload option but whatever … )
It’s a google doc asking you to input your wallet phrase and email account I started filling it out till I got to the phrase and was like wtf is this?! And then I saw it’s a google doc meaning someone made it up to steal ppls info so ignore that idk how to remove the tweet but just be aware people

Hi there, We are sorry to inform , Simplex ( Our 3rd party crypto provider) ran out of BNB. They will enable BNB purchase again from 6th April. Apology for this Inconvenience. Have a good Day.

Hi there, We are sorry to inform , Simplex ( Our 3rd party crypto provider) ran out of BNB. They will enable BNB purchase again from 6th April. Apology for this Inconvenience. Have a good Day.

I purchased BNB yesterday and I still haven’t received my BNB. Who do I talk to do get help?

Still getting same error is there an update to this? Cant purchase bnb

Contact the customer support of the third-party crypto provider so they can investigate.

Ticket link can be found in this list:

I am having the same issue, Not able to buy BNB and BNB (Smart Chain).
Tried deleting and reinstalling the app from App Store…but still Not Available to purchase.
Can you please suggest what is wrong/how to purchase…

forgot to mention app details…I am on Trust Wallet App Version 5.21 on Iphone

This app FUCKING BLOWS!!! It don’t let you do shit. Constant errors or say “not available “ it’s an absolute joke!!! Bullshit rip off app. Fucking with peoples money!!!

I’m also getting the same error to buy BNB smart chain. It says unavailable. I bought yesterday but today nothing. What’s going on?

@RonSchippertjr, if you had read this earlier, you’ll know why:

Basically, it’s not Trust Wallet’s fault. The third-party crypto provider ran out of available BNBs to sell. You can contact them directly using the support ticket links here: