Can’t Send Filecoin

Hi sir
İf you can send filecoin? Or no cant send?
Please tell me becuse i canr send

Hello @Amirreza_emami To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have same proble! And do all of this steps! Butt still nothing!!!

Hello @Arash190796 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

I try to send My Filecoin(FLI) to another address but
whole all coin transfer and send notification that send
but the value of Filecoin nothing to change anymore
in the transfer detail mentioned( Status: SysErrOutOfGas)and i don’t get in my external wallet address…can you help me please?

Hello @Freshh To better assist, please send the following information:

1 Like

Hello, I sent the coin file on December 13 and the recipient of the message received the currency, but nothing was added to the wallet and no currency was deducted from my wallet, although I received the message and the shipping fee was deducted from the account.

@ayooba
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I can not upload images here. Is there a way I can upload and upload images?

@ayooba
Can you try that again? I have enabled it for you.

1 Like

@ayooba
Kindly send your receiving address as a plain text.

The address of my wallet I received is as follows

f1vpyyobssut5mr7rw6gnlunfyzistpyxlgpcb24i

Hello @ayooba
Did you try to send the max amount out?
Can you try sending a lesser amount?

1 Like

Yes, I used to send the maximum amount, now I will try to send a smaller amount and I will give you the result.

The smaller amount I tried was sent. Thank you for your help and guidance

1 Like

bafy2bzaceba77sr5deyvmj46mcttd62dngmgd4qvm7247xxpevejgj7lnd4zo

Hi I have been trying to send filecoin from my trust wallet to exchange, every time I send transaction it’s pending for 5 mins then gets "Failed” balance stays same I have even checked on blockchain. I have tried sending to another address on trust wallet as well same issue. I have check I got updated version app, I even reimport wallet as well.

Wallet address

@zacbullrun you already answered on this thread: Filecoin sending fail

1 Like