Can’t send or swap any crypto

Hello @Hh1997
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

3 Likes

The same thing happened the last time I tried to move my crypto around do you know how I can stop this please

@Hh1997 Please type out the receiving address.
Also can you confirm if you adjusted the network fee?

So I managed to sort that issue out but now it’s saying this

1 Like

@Hh1997 Please follow the guide here:

I happen this same thing there is a error i cant send my crypto always came same page when i tired to withdrwl

Hello @Danidu What error do you get?
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

1 Like

I’m having issues with DOT and SOL, I’d like to unstake them but whenever I click on the “Stake” button I get the following error messages “URLSessionTask failed with error: A server with the specified hostname could not be found”, that’s for DOT and “we can’t execute this request (0)” for SOL. Any help?

Hello @shard1
Please send the following information:

4. Video recording of the issue (please attach to a google drive link)

Hi Tobi,
Please find the following as requested:

1. Version 7.21 (700)
  2. (SOL) B3A3gtqEbVzuBHpF4ucHECAXFhgXQoNEcbu5QMA8LWCJ
    (DOT) 15xvUoAijugVcTGcmZeGhQ6QyyvZWai1Utg5yk5YznQChw2U
  3. None
  4. Pls find attached the screenshots of the error msgs I receive when I vlick on the “stake” button in either of the coins (first pict for SOL and second for DOT).

@shard1 This is an older version of the Trust app, please update your app.

Apologies for posting in this thread but I cannot figure out how to start a new thread myself and I am having a similar issue. Any help/ advice greatly appreciated.

I have approved various cryptos to swap in Binance web 3 wallet however continuously get the following message when I then go to swap them “This transaction cannot be executed successfully. We recommend that you cancel the transaction.” Access to the crypto has been approved and is reflected on chain but it’s the final step of actually swapping the crypro. If not I have no problem swapping eth to other erc20 tokens eg: ATOR or PAAL however when I try to swap these back to etheruem there lies the issue

Can you please help? It’s a very unpleasant and frustrating experience and I have tried everthing I can think of and spent alot of gas cancelling approvals and re approving to try get it going.

Many thanks,

1 Like

@Paulsamm Please provide your receiving address and screenshot of the error.

@JJ86 You need to contact the Binance support team to help in regards to that since you’re using their web3 wallet.

1 Like

0xD921f3e40B9cde2D65deFee935c87D822dC6e7dc
That’s my ETH receivers address

I’m trying to upload a screenshot but it’s not working…… error keeps show (you can’t embedded image)

Can you help I don’t know why I can’t upload screenshots and also do you need my USDT receivers address?

@Paulsamm You should be able to upload a screenshot now

Hey Tobi,
I am having problems sending the SIDUS token from my Trust wallet to Kucoin. I have enough ETH to pay the gas fees. The error says “Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Unsupported token type: Unspecified’” Might you have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

@Jammac You could check if your app is up to date or reimport your wallet and try again.

I am having same problem - I want to do a simple send of ERC 20 token to other wallet. Im sure i am inputing the correct recieve address. I am sending less than the amount of tokens i have. When i click “Preview” I get this error message: “Ooops! an error occurred just tap the button below to refresh your session” I read the above instructions - but when I go to settings, I don’t see any option for “About” to see wallet version - I am using Chrome extension - the wallet was downloaded as an extension about 4 months ago. I restarted the computer but sme problem. I have enough ETH in the wallet – ideas?