Can we send a token from erc20 to bsc

I wanted to know what if I send my tokens from erc 20 to bsc when that token supports both chain but where I’m sending that token only support erc 20 so will my coin just disappear ,pls tell me what will happen to my coins

3 Likes

You can’t send erc20 to bsc. You have to send your token toberc20 address.
If you send your token to your Binance account you can have access to your token in erc20 & bsc.
So first send it to binance then to your destination vault.

6 Likes

Ohh thanks for replying

Your token might disappear if you send erc 20 to bep 20…

You have to convert any token you want to transfer to bep 20

You can do that through binance or panama bridge through pancake

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sent ERD from Binance to the trust wallet smartchain, however I cannot see my ERD on trustwallet

A post was split to a new topic: Sent my BNB BSC in trustwallet to ERC20 binance BNB wallet, not yet credited

A post was split to a new topic: Send some Uniswap Tokens from my Binance Wallet via bsc to my twt wallet by misstake

hi. how can I change binance- peg(BEP20) ethereum to ERC20 ethereum in me trust wallet?

My friend
Greetings!

I have okb tokens which is erc20

Kindly can i swap the same with other currency i.e litecoin etc

What procedure i should adopt.

Also there is no value shown against okb in my trust wallet where as it is 33 usd at the time i am writing this request.

Since I am at prep class in this field, i hope u will guide me little bit more.
Thank u

Guys can you please tell me how the hell I can make my new topic ? I can’t find it …

hi i don’t know how to put a question but someone know, why if have the same wallet on trust and safe pal my solana only show on safe pal and not trust wallet ?

Hello @Elord SafePal uses different deviation path for Solana from Trust wallet. If you import recovery phrase from safepal to trust or vice versa, you’ll get different Solana address.