Cannot transfer my BTCB

Hello, I’m new to crypto and have withdrawn about 0.00049 BTC into my wallet. This is now shown as BTCB. When I try and swap the BEP20 (BTCB) to BEP2 (BTCB) it says insufficient BNB for the network fee. Issue is, I can’t change my BTCB to BNB as I don’t have any BNB to cover that transfer. It seems as though my currency is trapped as BEP20 (BTCB) because I can’t get any BNB to swap it to a usable currency. Any help would be appreciated?

Hello @Vyrehz,

There is no need for you to swap BEP20 (BTCB) to BEP2 (BTCB), you can still get BNB even though it is a BEP20 token. Select “DEX”, press “Swap”, then enter the BTCB (BEP20) and BNB respectively.

When swapping, you need to have BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo) in order to pay for the network fees. You can withdraw from Binance or buy using the app (How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet)

1 Like

Hello,

I have a simillar problem, I have eth bep20 and would like to transfer it to my binance but network fee is in BNB. I have red your previous topics on this problem but they are locked now, anyhow my network fee is 0,00288 BNB (0,10euro), I tried to buy it but minimum amount is 50euro which is too much for me.
Thanks in advance.

Hi @majola, you can withdraw Smart Chain BNB (BEP20) from Binance so you can pay for network fees.