Cant find usdt bep 20 in my wallet

I have sent usdt bep 20 to my wallet but i cant find it in my wallet
My hash is:
0x30dbe1fd313da36b12d2238d06ba7c1608fdba14d0591bc73d05f2589bf571ea

4 Likes

Hello @EYNSIN
Your USDT was received and you already sent some of it out also.

2 Likes

What i have to do? I dont know what i have to do. Pleas help and guid me

1 Like

@EYNSIN Did you send the USDT out or that wasn’t you?

2 Likes

I’m unable to send out usdt out of my wallet some one please help me I don’t know what happening it showing ads block

2 Likes

Hello @Kelvinjohnson1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Hello @Aleonna
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

i have send ETH from binance to trust wallet but didnt show up, kindly help to check

Withdrawal Address : 0x3df9d2Fe7A751fe5de415179E2410671BFFC8525

Transaction ID : 0xa43e8ec45bfb580b1d584e6d61e216905a5bd7ea7795ba85dda18080abf7b6c1

1 Like

Hello @K3VBTC
Your ETH is in your wallet on the BEP20 network.
You need to add as a custom token.

2 Likes