Can't sell these coins?

I bought polka fantasy and snook on pancake through my trustwallet. Added them as custom tokens and they appeared. But I can’t sell them? Has anyone got some advice for me? Cheers

Hello @Pilly is there any error you are facing? If yes, send me the screenshot of the error.

Hello my bondly coins that I purchased on you uniswap are not showing up in my wallet the transaction history is showing it have been completed.

Hi, any update on this issue. I cann’t sell/swap any coin from my trustwallet. It doesn’t give any error, from pancakeswap page it transfers to Trust wallet but price shown as -0 BNB. how come it is showing -0 BNB price for every coin I have. Please help.

Hello @amit6 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue. The swap page always changes to BNB (regardless of what I was swapping) and changes the amount I wanted to swap to zero…

Hello @seani To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the same problem. I swapped smart chain for Euro Shiba Inu ans later on the coins were missing. I opened a ticket and sent all the info required. I don’t know if I would still have that info now should it be required.
2. Has anyone been able to swap Baby Euro shiba Inu because I haven’t been lucky to succeed in doing so.

@Marbio72
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I resolved this myself upon realising there’s a difference between Enable and Swap…

@seani
That’s great!
There is also more info here: What is Token Approval?