Coins don't show up in the imported wallet

I re-imported the wallet but the coins LUNA and Ethereum don’t show up. Do I need to delete it and re import again? Please help.

1 Like

Hello @MKJHA
This is the old version of the Trust app.
Please update to the recent version and if your tokens are still not visible, then add them manually.
Here’s a guide:

Hi @Tobi

Many thanks for your response.

Should I delete the TrustWallet app and reinstall it?

I tried adding the coins manually, through Ethereum and Wrapped LUNA are already added in the wallet.

Today I transferred Eth but it doesn’t show up in the wallet.

Shall appreciate your help :pray:

@MKJHA Check your app store for an update or download from Trustwallet.com
Please ensure you have your wallet backed up first.

@Tobi
Thank you again. I have the wallets backed up. Perhaps it sounds a good idea uninstalling the existing app and reinstalling it.

Hopefully coins should should up then.

1 Like

Wonderful :blush:

I reinstalled it and now everything is perfect. Thank you so much @Tobi

Appreciate your kind help very much :pray:

3 Likes

@MKJHA Great!
Do have a good day ahead.

2 Likes

Hello. My trust wallet has a problem. I deposited 29 busd in my trust wallet. My transaction has been completed. But it does not show it on the main screen. My trust wallet has been updated. Please solve my problem quickly. Thankful

2 Likes

Hello @Saadi43257
Did you try adding it manually?
Here’s a guide:

1 Like

Yes, I have added and removed coins several times. with hand. But it can’t be. My transaction was completed correctly. It just doesn’t show my money on the main screen.

1 Like

@Saadi43257 Please provide your app version, receiving address and screenshot from your wallet.

1 Like

My transaction is complete. But it is not shown on the main page. The application is the latest version.This transaction has been successfully completed in Bscscan.

1 Like

@Saadi43257 Please state your app version clearly.
Also can you reimport your wallet and see if that works.

1 Like

I have done what you said several times. I deleted my trust wallet and logged back in several times. And I still added coins several times by hand.

@Saadi43257 I asked for your app version which you haven’t provided yet.
You most likely don’t have the recent update where issues with adding custom tokens was already resolved.

1 Like

Hello. I have sent you all the documents and screenshots both here and in your email. I have the latest update version. 8.1.1 Why hasn’t my account been created yet??

@Saadi43257 A reimport should fix the issue, only except you do not have the tokens in your wallet.
Please provide your receiving address

This is the address that deposited the money for me.
0x41F718134891362d253AE7BadA41370dea9Ac5E9

@Saadi43257 This is your wallet address right? Your tokens were sent out of there since and you were only making a false claim here.

Hello,

By mistake I made a transfer USDT to my own TW address and I already cheked and the transaction was sucessfull in BC; but the money out of my USDT address and in
in the same address (my USDT address!) the problem is the USDT not shown in my USDT TW balance, can you help me please? this is the transaction hash# 0x94a7d6f0a5bd681beceaad79d8ffe0963a3bf33ecad2e0d4db5400be6d877a32

I realy need your help. I already sent e-mails to TW support team but until now they didn´t reply me.
Can You help me to solve this issue? I want to make a investments with that money and I have been losting soveral opportunities.
Thank You.
Best regards.