Coins not appearing in wallet Shibalite and Santacoin

Hi.
Today i purchased BNB through my trustwallet and used it on pancake swap twice.
Once for Santacoin and the other for Shibalite.
Both times the correct amount of BNB was taken from my wallet but neither have shown up.
I have tried to manually add the coins to the wallet but both cant be found.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

1 Like

Hello @Jakeyrah To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi,

Today I purchased token from pancakeswap platform but can’t see it on my TrustWallet.

Is it taking this long usually or something is wrong ?

Hello @Memiso To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x4FFfA5E2Ee887a097DC096Ca71a769E5B172c6a3
0xa2d3f79e2e418b6abce6c991398028760fd7b5e52811f3a0def2b2691919fd7f

@Memiso When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Yes I did the approvals and end everything and then I just purchased it.

The website which I checked the token is this: https://shiboki.com/
And then it directed me to page:https://exchange.pancakeswap.com/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xe45575869bfbd425d69e56a1715755d20bc69dfe
And then I just purchased it by connecting my wallet there. Then it’s just nothing. The usdt is gone but no coin

@Memiso that’s fake PancakeSwap link, the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/
The website you interacted with, redirected you to phishing/fake PancakeSwap site.

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.