Coins transferred but not delivered to recipient

Hello, please I sent shiba inu bep20 to a binance account also shiba inu Bep20 since yesterday and it’s still yet to arrive at the recipient wallet. Please help I
need this sorted
Transactions ID

0x2c9d3f7e585d239e05e8021f68fd9bbd108f210ba1bd7873163ecb31e97b1fab

1 Like

Hello @Jadon it seems you sent fake SHIB to Binance that’s why it didn’t reflected. The real SHIB contract address is 0x2859e4544c4bb03966803b044a93563bd2d0dd4d. The one you transferred to Binance is 0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9.

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

I have sent 150 usd DOT to my coinex account, but after 2days on pendint status, now it shows failed status after 3 4 days. It is so weird, who can help me?

1 Like

Hello @alimeshkaty To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Oh!! Okay I never knew I had fake shiba. Thanks for clearing this out for me

1 Like

Hello Alan Tether USDT Trc20 was sent to my TRX address and it shows completed on the TRONscan website and my trust wallet balance is 0 TRX

Hello @Chrisplus To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

THa9oVNrUw78VuXqVv1QFWpNB1zjzTaMMw

Transaction hash 9f747c1e9697ec20926409f50c15745dd9008e5086d7f89597e381cd9a3173c8

Transaction link TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Payment was sent from Tether USDT Trc20 to my TRX wallet address 6 days ago and it was successfull and completed on the trust scan but my trust wallet balance still remains zero

1 Like

@Chrisplus please tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT TRC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

2 Likes

It worked thanks Alan

I really don’t know how to thank you for this so much I would have ruined my small business thanks so much

Hi, I also have a problem. I sent binance-peg eth to an eth wallet in coinbase and it didn’t arrive. I now understand why but can you help me recover please? I messaged coinbase but they said they cannot help.

I am using trustwallet version 2.4

This is the recipient address in text: 34i2U5MwRLWv8G7SQfbXePBykfZwrxEdxE

Transaction hash: 0x34381deb0ecbf77c99d82fe56aff142ed6fcd67d38df52b09a2c59d4ee634537

Date Oct 2nd

I was trying to send eth from my trust wallet to a coinbase account. It was bep20 binance peg eth though, and consequently didn’t arrive. Coinbase says they can’t access it. Can you help? If you want me to provide more info please just say.

Thanks!

@batata there is nothing we can do from our side. Your transaction was transferred successfully to the destination address.

Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled.

Do you have any recommendations to try and retrieve this? Or is it completely lost forever?

Thanks

@batata if Coinbase can’t help you to retrieve it , you may consider it lost. Nothing we can do.