Convert BNB to ETH

How can I convert my available BNB to ETH?

8 Likes
6 Likes

You can exchange it on binance.com

4 Likes

Sorry Sir, will the future BNB be able to be ETH with the swap feature in the application?

7 Likes

Trust Wallet connects directly to Binance DEX 35 in order to make the trade happen.
This looks and feels like a traditional crypto exchange where you can see an order book and you can set your Buy and Sell orders. The Exchange Option is only available for BNB to BEP2 tokens trading.

4 Likes

i think there is no option to convert bnb to eth or eth to bnb right now. The conversation are done in chain based. So you can convert any erc20 token to eth.

3 Likes

Love the wallet yet I find it annoying that there is not a list anywhere where it tells us the coins we can SWAP within the wallet and which coins can just be stored there.

3 Likes

Check Kyber Network for possible ERC20 tokens that can be Swapped.
Check Binance DEX for BEP2 tokens that can be Swapped/Exchanged on the DEX.
Read on:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/what-is-the-dex-inside-trust-wallet/174/3

5 Likes

Good day, my money is stocked inside ETHBEP2, I don’t understand why my money is locked here. Pls kindly assist.

1 Like

Good day, my money is stocked inside ETHBEP2, I don’t understand why my money is locked here. Pls kindly assist.

Locked: the amount of tokens that has been used in any outstanding orders. Once the order terminates (either filled, canceled or expired), the locked amount will decrease.

Solution: Cancel your active orders on the exchange functionality to get tokens to be available.

Reference: BNB Chain Documentation

7 Likes

I need your help please. I need to know how I can swap my ETH BEP2 to ETH on my Trust wallet App. Whenever I select Eth BEP2 the only available option to pair it with is BNB… please help. How can I swap eth BEP2 to the real eth on trust wallet

1 Like

Hello @chinerio,

It is not yet possible to swap ETH BEP2 to ETH using the built-in swap and exchange in the Trust Wallet app. You can send it to an exchange like Binance to get the desired crypto.

For your reference, please read:

2 Likes