Converting USDT

No, do not send it back to BEP20, it is not necessary. Withdraw it as ERC20 to your Ethereum wallet address in the Trust Wallet pap.

Now I am getting this

1 Like

Based on the error, you need to have more ETH so you can withdraw.

So I’ve gone full circle with this and my funds are stuck in trustwallet until I can afford to get more ETH??

Is there nothing on binance I can trade USDT with to convert to FIAT

That is indeed the situation right now. You had ETH (BEP20) in the past, where did you transfer it? 3

There are a lot of trading pairs on Binance for USDT. As to conversion to FIAT, it depends if your location is supported. You can contact the customer support of Binance for assistance regarding that one.

I need help to send my usb, I don’t know how to get TRX, can someone help me?

sorry it’s not USB it’s USDT

Hi @Saicoxd,

You can get TRX by buying using the app or withdrawing from exchanges. Here’s a list of exchanges that supports TRX: TRON price today, TRX to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

How can I get bnb back in my account if I forgot memo ? Having a really difficult time

Can you please help me? Can you lend me small amount of bnb through trustwallet i just need it for network fee cause my usdt bep2 is connected to bnb bep2 so I can’t transfer or convert my usdt to other coin or wallet because i have no balance in my bnb. I will give it back to you the same amount you lend me ow with small interest, after i transfer my usdt to bnb :sob::sob: i know my fund is not big but that is the only money i can afford to start in investing. I hope you notice my message thank you and god bless

To get BNB: