Drep coin is locked, how to unlock and send it to binance?

Hello
I bought some drep coins with the trust wallet. but they are all locked and I don’t know how to open it and when it will open. I want to send it to my binance account, but there is no transaction. please help me. How do we unlock locked coins?
I made about 0.8 bnb on March 30, 2021 and bought drape for about $ 250. the unit price was about 0.48 dollars. but the tokens are locked, the owned is 0, the locked coin is 490, please help

1 Like

I swaped my Drep to bnb. Now no drep, no BNB whats going on with trust wallet?

Hi @Hallytrick and @Selcuk0948,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and DREP wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  1. 1.27.23
  2. BNB address
    bnb18fu4nlye37t9vcjqwpth7tjhlk6ng8u9kwng2e

DREP ADDRESS
bnb18fu4nlye37t9vcjqwpth7tjhlk6ng8u9kwng2e

1. No transaction link, no conversation/swapoing history but there is missing coin

2. On 1 april i made a transaction after buying my DREP which i wanted to sell because of the increase in value. But i swapped my DREP Wuth BNB and yet my 10 DREP was taken but i was not credited in my BNB wallet.

Based on the trading history, you successfully sold 20 DREP for 0.0190 BNB. It’s already in your wallet, though you won’t see it in the transaction history since it is an internal tx.

You can refer here: https://explorer.bitquery.io/binance/tx/186c697527db61864a162ac4f1d23977cc873d610812aea52dc51215ed97fd51/trades

Please the supposed 0.0190 BNB never arrived my wallet. I still dont know why its pending and not in my wallet.
Please help me out

You already used your 0.0190 BNB for various transactions.

Please how do I send my bep2 drep to Binance or swap it to erc20
I really need help with it

hello
how do we swap our old DREP to NEW DREP on trust wallet? my OLD DREP is in BEP2

’ * For DREP tokens held on exchanges:

If you are holding your DREP tokens on one of DREP’s partner exchanges, the swap will be fully automatic, and no further action is required from you.’’’

this is from the DREP website-is TRUST WALLET a partner exchange?

@alaskantrout @Tennylite

Be informed that the Trust Wallet app is a non-custodial (decentralized) wallet. Trust Wallet is not in charge of swapping your assets as they cannot access your wallets in the first place.

I don’t see any public document relating to “swapping” DREP BEP2. Try to contact the DREP admins or dev team about this.