eGLD sending on BSC

Hi

I’ve tried withdrawing eGLD from Binance selecting Binance Smart Chain - I used an address that I’ve used to send other tokens via BSC and everything looked correct - I sent the eGLD and nothing showed up

I contacted Binance and rechecked the eGLD address to send to and I saw a different address. Now when I use the new address, I can’t select BSC in Binance

They say they can’t recover the funds sent but that the receiver platform may be able to. Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Martin

1 Like

You have add your token with contract address:
Go to add costum token select BSC for network then paste this contract address :

0xbf7c81fff98bbe61b40ed186e4afd6ddd01337fe

Hi @Operatam,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain address
  3. Transaction hash or link (please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
1 Like

Hi iamdeadlyz

Thanks for getting back to me

The app version is 5.11 (5119)

My Smart Chain Address (where I sent eGLD BEP20)

0xc6E2760Fc69d4626820C6890323A4D747189b5D5

The TX Hash is

0x36c965ef192f67350ce9441bdd0245386a2fc5de3dee574aeacf4ec530c6f1c6

Here are some screen shots of my wallet - hope that all help

Many thanks again

:slight_smile:

Hi Shridal

Thanks for your help - I have the eGLD coin showing in the wallet - just messed up with addresses I think

I’m getting some help so hopefully will get it sorted out

Thanks again

M

The eGLD that you have right now is a BEP20 token.

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for eGLD, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hi again

That fixed it!

I looked to add the coin and the BEP20 version wan’t visible in the list - the BEP2 version was showing and I tried that, but obviously that showed zero balance

I still get a little confused with BNB and Smart Chain BNB but getting a better understanding, and really appreciate your help with that - funds SAFU!!

Thanks again

M

1 Like

Hi again

I got it fixed and kinda understand what you were saying now so thanks again for your help

M

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to create a new thread. Stay SAFU!

1 Like