Ethereum Meta Selling Price is not Same as the Market Price in any exchange and how to sell it at Market Price

Hi,

Ethereum Meta market price in “Coin market Cap” in different exchanges is rocket high but when I am trying it to convert, it is showing completely different price.
Coin address:
0xfd957f21bd95e723645c07c48a2d8acb8ffb3794

For reference I am attaching the real time price that I am getting in “Uniswap and in Quockswap” and also the price shown in “Coinmarket”.

Can anyone help me how to sell it at the market price shown in “Coinmarket”?

1 Like

Hello @cryptovic
The price differences on these dApps is due to the fact that there is little to no liquidity on that token trade pair.

Hey i have same problem. I wonder if any solutions for this issue ?
Its same on pancakeswap.

1 Like

@Horuss
Can you provide more info/details on the error with Pancakeswap?

I cant adding SS. Its not allowed.
0x0b33542240d6fa323c796749f6d6869fdb7f13ca ETHM’s BSC adress.
115.873.628 BEP20 ETHM tokens in my wallet are 136,53$
But in pancakeswap its worth 2,4$ .
Is it a scaam ?

@Horuss
Please read this:

Hi can anybody help me to withdraw my ethereum meta (bep20) through pancakeswap

Hello @Davidrana To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

J en ai 3 milliards et j attends avec impatience qu il régularise la valorisation sur MetaMask

I was trying to withdraw this amount through pancakeswap but it’s not showing actual amount in pancakeswap… It’s showing less then how much I had invested…

1 Like

Hello @Davidrana
Please read this:

Hi I’m have same problem for eterum meta and kshib and some another token
Please help us

@Majid.trust
Please read the guide i sent, directly above your comment.