Failed swap transaction

Hi. Swapping of BNB/PIG at pancakeswap through Trust Wallet failed due to error: ‘cannot estimate gas’. Any help please. Thanks.

Hi I used BNB to swap for Ada cash token. While swapping pancake swap disconnected from the wallet, my BNB was deducted but I didn’t receive any Ada tokens, I have the transaction hash but I don’t see the tokens on bsc scan. Please help.

Hello @Frostym
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Swap from WBNB (in my trust wallet) to CEEK

@Frostym I already answered your question on other thread. Refer there please.

thanks alan, will i be able to get them back? i read your reply. iused pancake swap but somehow this time they went to a different address

@Frostym unfortunately no, make sure you use legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/ before swapping.

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

ok, thank you🙏 i appreciate your time and help today. have a good day. i will careful next time