Fake and original airdrops coins

@Cece I would recommend that you try these two platforms: Winplay and Webounty. They are legitimate sites that do legitimate crypto giveaways from time to time. There may be other real platforms, but I have been using these two and have won some real crypto as a result.

1 Like

Any purported airdrop link that asks you to pay a certain fee to receive an Airdrop is fake. Don’t ever send any coin. They are scammers. Airdrop simply means free coins rewarded to you for taking part in some social media promotional activities bad others.

1 Like

Just take a moment and search the project on google and select “news”, if they dont appear on any news site like business wire, or dont relate to a real tangible business out there, trust me you are about to collect trash coins, stay woke :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Abriks. I appreciate.

1 Like

Trust me, all airdrops are fake until they show otherwise :eyes:

1 Like

All Airdrops are not fake bcoz i have got some airdrops earlier. I got Preserach airdrop last month which was of approx 5 USD.

2 Likes

Not all, but 70% is fake tbh

2 Likes

On a telegram there is a group called trust wallet token bot, I was told to link my recovery phrases to the wallet to collect 14000USDT I earned. I want to ask if this is legit? I need answer please

Hi, that is a scam. Please report and block that bot.

– Locking thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.