Fees deducted but no coins swapped

Hi,

I have been trying to swap my MCC to BNB on pancakswap. Each time, it just shows the network fee and when I approve the transaction, the network fee is deducted but no swap every occurs. I have been battling this for the past 48hrs now and I just keep getting charged for the gas fee!

I can see that alot of people are experiencing this exact same issue and there is still not a single solution from the TrustWallet admin! This is very dissapointing. Please don’t reply me with the generic solution the admins keeps replying to other users. Its really fucking annoying!

Is there a solution to this issue? Because this means that no funds can ever leave my TrustWallet account and this is more or less fraudulent.

5 Likes

Please avoid duplicating posts.
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Transaction Hash:

0x35c8e4a8d3cc6c134f745958492fae91cc9f801ce8b473eb464fea545212b462

2 Likes

The issue has been clearly explained in the question above just as countless number of users have complained too.

I sincerely hope there’s a solution. All my investments are trapped and I want to be able to get them out

@Ogunwande When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Please I am still waiting for a response. Its always weird my last response is still pending approval. Am I being sanctioned now?

This is a transaction I have done atleast 3 times and it’s always the same problem. App doesn’t recognize the swap but has no issue deducting the gas fee.

Honestly, this isn’t fair and I am sick of an answer like this. Why don’t you guys be honest and be truly helpful. You still went ahead to send me a generic answer like you always do. How does your answer truly solves this issue when you know clearly it doesn’t. TrustWallet, I am beginning to feel this is some kind of a scam. If it’s a bug, can you guys own up and fix it? Please I NEED MY MONEY!

@Ogunwande
You approved the token for swap.
If you try swapping again, it should work.
Is there an error message when you try swapping ?

Am I suppose to be getting this page again after being approved 2wice already?

@Ogunwande
After approving the token for a swap, do not exit the page and wait a bit till you see a SWAP button

Will try that. Apparently, I am out of gas fee. BTW, if I bought a coin using WBNB and want to swap back as this is the case, I am going to be swapping back to WBNB instead of BNB smart chain right?

@Ogunwande
You can swap to any coin of your preference as long as the trading pair is available

Thanks. Was able to finally made the swap to WBNB. A little relieved. Appreciate the assistance and apologies if I was too rude :sweat_smile:

1 Like