Harmony One not in Wallet after BNB Smart Chain Swap

Dear Community,

first and foremost, many thanks in advance for your help with this issue.

I just tried to swap smartchain BNB to Harmony one using the Pancakeswap Dapp in trust wallet. It told me everything went through ok, however the Harmony One is not appearing in my trust wallet. Could someone please support me in troubleshooting this issue.

Many thanks again and kind regards.
Martin

3 Likes

I am having the same problem, but with MoonPirate.
In my case I can see the number of MoonPirate on the wallet but not the actual value.

2 Likes

Anyone got a resolution for this?

So i’m new to all this i purchased harmony using pancake on trust wallet but the funds are not showing up on trust wallet however when i go back to pancake i can see my transaction i can all so transfer the harmony coins to bnb but i want the harmony one can someone please help me out

2 Likes

So, it seems that the funds are not lost. A little experimenting has shown that if I go back into the Dapp Pancakeswap and select harmony one from one of the dropdown lists, it will show my balance of hamony one, so I know they are there! The problem is they are not showing up in the trust wallet!!!

Any ideas anyone??

4 Likes

Same issue with me I have tried but I have no idea how to get it on to the trust wallet I have added the icons etc but it just does not show up with the funds

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I converted the equivalent of $300 of Binance to Harmony but it is showing me only the equivalent of $110!! I went to see the transaction details bit no records.

2 Likes

Same issue. Balance will show in pancake swap but not in trust wallet. Manually added token too. Looking for a fix to this or another way to track these tokens.

1 Like

I found a solution.
I had the same problem, swapped some BNB for ONE on pancake swap and no ONE was showing in my trust wallet. Don’t panic it’s not gone, this is what I did and I’m using trust wallet on Android. May be different for other devices.

1. In trust wallet add a new token. First click the top right of screen (icon looks like 2 sliders)
  2. Scroll to bottom and choose add custom token.
  3. Input the following:
    Network = Smart Chain
    Contract Address = 0x03fF0ff224f904be3118461335064bB48Df47938
    Name = Harmony
    Symbol = ONE
    Decimal = 18
  4. Hit done and then check your wallet. You should see a balance but no $ figure.

Not sure why we have to do this but hope.it will be resolved and will also show a $ amount soon.

This is also the same process to add other coins that may not be in the list on trust wallet, just need to change the information for the one your trying to add.

Hope this helps.

#HODL #ONE #VET #ADA #OCE

1 Like

Make sure you have choose smart chain as network.
I also use coingecko to track my tokens, it’s a bit of a pain as I have multiple wallets with many different tokens and you have to manually input the coin amounts etc into coingecko but it shows me a total $ of my portfolio and also has all the graphs to track.

1 Like

Thanks, ApacheNZ, but this did not work for me. Unless there is a delay in the coins showing up. I used the trade function in Tust wallet to swap BNB for One. Per the Binance DEX explorer the transaction went through and provided a hash. I’m trying to verify the contract address for
ONE-5F9 however, can’t find one.

Hello @TIm2ff45 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Pls how i put my own issues public, because i swap bnb with Trx in pancake i didn’t see it in my wallet

Trust wallet is very convenient to use. Gratitude Help Update everything. Security Involvement of people

Hello @Onyemaechi To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan, thanks,

Version is 1.30.20

Wallet address is
bnb15xsyx6atyfyju0rxyv6gefslv2pm4tfqtxyx8j

And Hash is C00531462DA72951A5D5E8E878170423AB061C682D5B760652B4C0B657722E52

Thanks.

@TIm2ff45 please tap on top right corner and search Harmony then switch on Harmony BEP2 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

A post was split to a new topic: Sent ONE to Trust Wallet address changed