Help, BNB missing in my trust wallet

A post was split to a new topic: Missing USDT from Binance

Same , I put around $500-550 to BNB to my trust wallet bonfire and didn’t received . Please help.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Trust wallet version- 5.22 (5224)
Wallet Core- 2.6.4

0x8df196b433F2B0eB04b224EA51CFbC2729E6458b

I believe my problem is that I sent it to Binance chain (BNB) & not the Binance Smart Chain. So now it doesn’t appear any where.

Hi @VexedMoe there’s no transaction associated with this address. Can you send more details about your issue and correct address and transaction ID?

I am having the same problem. I am trying to swap BNB for other crypto/tokens, but it shows 0 BNB. Please help me.

Version: 6.8 (681)
Wallet address:
bnb19tv9ewcmatas7zw963hxfwvrpufyk83fl5s7fy

Hello @Utsab1905 you have BNB BEP20 in your wallet. If you are trying to swap on DApps such as PancakeSwap or other BEP20 DApps… it will not work.
You have to convert them to Smart Chain (BEP20) so as you can be able to swap. Here’s a guide on how to convert BNB BEP2 to BEP20: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

i have a same problem. my bnb is not appearing anywhere after i reinstall the apps,
version 2.7
bnb158pwjpy9v2n8fqt254rklp88dkxj79dnlqpyhk

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Unauthorised transfer out of wallets

A post was split to a new topic: Unrecognized transaction not by me

A post was merged into an existing topic: 12 word phrase issue

Hello - I added some bnb coin from my binance account this evening. One minute the coins were there and then they were gone, then they came back and now they are gone again? Could you Please help me recover them?

Thanks

@danwills
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello,
I tried to swap between BNB smart chain and BNB binance in trust.
I did it 3 times and all together about 400 EUR are missing as they were taken away by this inbuild system function but I never received the bnb binance. There seems no possibility that I did a mistake.

1. Version 6.13 (61317)
  2. see attachment
    3)bscscan. com/tx/0x198460c8901862a01a2b7c08fbbd1e1204845695cdece3147f9f427620b5ee9f

I cannot post links or images in this community the system itself says here.
This is the 3rd (test) transaction from today. The others are much bigger, I can send them to you if there is a chance to get my money back
4) There was no error message. Transaction is “suuccess” but the money in return never reached me.

May you help me? It would be so amazing!

Hello @anafis323
Your tokens are complete.
Can you provide the transaction hash of the missing cryptos?

0x198460c8901862a01a2b7c08fbbd1e1204845695cdece3147f9f427620b5ee9f

And

0x2d5959fbdb16446b26e2cccb04a993606993851b721eb7337fce96c46e8a89e7

Hello @anafis323
Your crosschain swaps are not missing, they were completed successfully and you also sent out in this transaction after you made the swap.

Thank you for the check! I will have a look which transaction is missing. Or if for sure. Your help is amazing anyway!