Help my usdt is missing

I have bought from moonpay that trust wallet offers a usdt and it after a while it says from moonpay that the amount has been delivered to my wallet when go into the wallet I don’t see the amount even I have checked the wallet address and eitherscan. What should I do plz help ?

2 Likes

Hi @Meshari9912,

o better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. USDT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by MoonPay
  4. Screenshots of the receipt from MoonPay (you can cover the order ID)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

i have the same issue here is my hash explorer link. Nothing received and they said its sent. On the transaction it says failed and the ‘to’ address is just to another contract wallet. HELP its £444 worth of USDT

NOTHING RECIEVED IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 HOURS SINCE RECIEVED THE EMAIL SAYING ITS COMING

PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Having the exact same issue after purchasing thru moonpay. txhash doesn’t exist in etherscan. Not sure what to do, apparently Trust Wallet support is either overworked or unconcerned about the issue

Would you be able to assist me with a similar issue? I can send the details if needed

The third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc. are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Support ticket links can be checked here: