Help needed as I can’t find

Missing tokens they were there but I am no longer able to see them. XLN LunaOne are what I don’t see is there a reason for this.

2 Likes

Hello @Tom14
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

Need help I mistakenly send usdt to wrong address how do I retrieve back to my account

1 Like

@Desmond1991 If you sent to a wrong address, then there’s nothing we can do about it unfortunately. Trust wallet cannot cancel, reverse or refund confirmed transactions on the blockchain.

1 Like

3KxpLYBc2N8FocPvpwh31qCmtcHnEq4iCf

Please how do I recover back this my trust wallet address back

1 Like

@Desmond1991 Can you explain what you mean by that?
Does the address belong to you?

1 Like

Hello
My crypto on TW are missing. I didn’t share my details, I’ve installed and reinstalled the app but still nothing

1 Like

@Williams64 Check that you have imported the right set of words

1 Like

Yes I’ve correctly and still can’t find anything. All my funds are not available, all and I never initiated any funds transfer apart from the deposit I made

1 Like

@Williams64 Can you provide your receiving address

1 Like

0xF2ED90cD3f200Bf7E5AAA1174Bb68027aC9B7336 that’s it, still nothing available

1 Like

@Williams64 What token is missing exactly ?

2 Likes

FREEDOM COIN 41MILLION PLUS, BNB $6 PLUS and I still can’t find them in my wallet

1 Like

@Williams64 Those were sent out already

If you don’t recognize the transaction, your wallet is most likely comrpomised and you need to create a new wallet then.

Hello trust wallet customer support I have some issues with my trust wallet account I sent 83$ to my wallet and sent 32$ to my other wallet and after that I couldn’t see my remaining balance in my trust wallet and I also sent 43$ to my trust wallet only to receive 24$ I send another 29$ to my other account only to get 10$ I cannot find the balance in my trust wallet account why all this nonsense happened

@Desmond1991 Please check on Blockchair or any other bitcoin explorer to see your transactions as you were charged a fee for those transactions.
It’s important to note that the fees were not charged by the Trust app as all transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators regardless of whether it was a successful transaction or not.

1 Like

I need help. Been trying to send BTC but every time I attempt it I get “an unknown error occurred”. Please I need help as soon as possible.

1 Like

@ShawnOT Please read this:

1 Like