Help please regarding my tokens

How do i get into contact with them ?

I appreciate the help!

Thanks, Cain

How do i get into contact with the project team ? I would very much appreciate it

Google backups are enabled on my phone. If I use the Trust Wallet app, is the Trust Wallet App’s data also backed up? Ideally, Google DOES NOT back it up.

Haii,i need help
I swap binance smart chain to bnb
but it didn’t appear on my bnb wallet in trust wallet
it just said smart contract call
How i can get my bnb coin back

Hello @Unsuitable, your wallet recovery words are not automatically backed up for you neither do we keep logs of them.
There is always a warning/prompt anytime you create a new wallet on the Trust app that you need to write down and keep your recovery keys safe.

i can’t whatsapp u bcause of ur number didn’t appear on my whatsapp…can i just paste the detail that u required here

Hello @JennyMillan, Yep I wrote down the recovery words on a piece of paper, that’s not my concern. My concern is with Google android back ups. Specifically the back ups where if you had to reset the phone or lost the phone one could use a back up to retrieve how the phone was configured. Within this back up, it includes apps. Would this back up contain enough data to access a wallet?

@Unsuitable
No it won’t backup your wallet data.

@MrOne
Note that was a scammer who is now banned.
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@JennyMillan
Ok good cause that would be problematic. Do you know of way to double check what data is being backed up?

@Unsuitable
You may need to contact the phone developer to determine such information.
As long as your Trust wallet app is concerned, no data will be backed up therefore keep your recovery phrase in a safe place.

Hello. I apologize why the dollar price of the glitchy token currency has disappeared? And when will the dollar price change be displayed?

Dear Admin

I have the same issue. I staked 500 tokens in trustswap and now I cant see them.
can you pl help

best

Hello @drmag007 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Yes my 2030 Floki coin is gradually dropping too. I don’t understand how it’s happening

I also cannot find support for swapping storj tokens. Is there another way to swap in one of the exchanges?

@Jmccrohan
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

@bgwv
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like