Help please! спасите помогите!

Здравствуйте! Пополнил счет Trust Wallet монетой ORT, переводил с Bybit(0x12d121d34c196bb6bbb974a66aee6834c30cd74eeb5c4d6f505f0e159ecca036)
Средства не пополнились на самом кошельке. Помогите пожалуйста решить эту проблему :frowning:

Hello! Topped up Trust Wallet account with ORT coin, transferred from Bybit (0x12d121d34c196bb6bbb974a66aee6834c30cd74eeb5c4d6f505f0e159ecca036)
Funds have not been replenished in the wallet itself. Please help me solve this problem :frowning:

1 Like

Hello @Bondoevich
Your tokens are in your wallet, if not visible then you would need to add it manually as a custom token.
Please follow the guide below:

1 Like

Спасибо большое! Получилось! Оказывается надо было вручную добавить. Люблю, целую.

@Bondoevich Sorry i don’t understand this and can only communicate in English.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, thanks to you it was possible to solve the problem, and I also thank you for your prompt response. I love you, kiss you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I received like 21 coin in my account but it’s not showing in my wallet

1 Like

Hi @Koker What are you talking about? 21 coin is the name?..

@Tobi Hi, don’t want create new topics and etc. regarding this issue, what should appear when pushing gear in upper right corner? there one topic in community i can’t input link here ( [Help someone please. I cant send ore Swap my ARB] ), i Have ARB , ARB (eth) and eth same as guy in that thread and still can’t send money to Binance. Pushing gear gives nothing except changin gas price, and doesn’t matter amount it still drops same error.

Hello @Killroys
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Hello,
app ver. is 9,6 (802)

Multiple errors occurred: 1) Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post. 2) Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.

@Killroys You should be able to now

technicaly i have same issue as here

So what did that guy change? i can’t found anything under gear button except increasing fee

@Killroys Please explain what you are trying to do detailedly and also provide your receiving address.

same as here.
Send ARB to Binace i have ARB, ARB (ETH) and ETH but have error

@Killroys The error showing says you don’t t have enough ARB Ethereum and you need that as gas fee.

I do. And it still drops error. And i’m fighting withtbhis nearly week or so

@Killroys You need Ethereum on the ARB network.
From your screenshot,

• First token is Arbitrum on the Arbitrum network
  • Second token is Ethereum on the ERC network
  • Third token is Arbitrum on the ERC network also.

This is the one you need:

Thanks for your time. Now is clear mess up with coins a bit. Will try this way now
Regards

2 Likes