Hi, I pancake swap bnb smart chain for pomsky and cannot get amount on trust. I have added address and have pomsky icon on trust but it is empty. The swap says success on block explorer bscscan. Any help appreciated

Hi, I pancake swap bnb smart chain for pomsky and cannot get amount on trust. I have added address and have pomsky icon on trust but it is empty. The swap says success on block explorer bscscan. Any help appreciated.

2 Likes

Hallo trust wallet can help me. My asset trx have on frozen… Plssss unfreeze my asset now

1 Like

Hello @dendur @Ijoikampo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks Allen, all fixed. After a day of sending it everywhere I flukes it somehow and my wallet now shows the amount. Thankyou

Good day, I need help I have sent my dogecoin to wrong address using trustwallet. how do I go about recovering those funds.

@Moss where did you send from and to?
Also provide the details asked above so as I can check on your issue too.

Seems I fix one and get stumped on another.

I’m trust wallet ‘baby doge’ shows but in the smart contract section it says ‘approve’. Why? And how do I? Hope photo works- new trust user

From my dogecoin trust wallet to this address, D6ej1UqMFg9q9yPFEpyJW77kvXUYPXuuNn

@dendur check this guide: What is Token Approval?

@Moss confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. You have to contact the owner of the destination address so as they can return it to you in case you know them. If you don’t know the owner, you may consider it lost. Be careful next time double check the address before transacting.

2 Likes

Hi
I swapped my Aircoin on pancake swap for BNB and all the money disappeared and only $19 was left
Please how can i get back all the money that disappeared