Hi. Swapped SSW for BUSD 38 days ago. BSCSCAN says Successful, but no BUSD was received in TW. I have deleted and reimported wallet several times. What more can I do. Thanks

Hi. Swapped SSW for BUSD 38 days ago. BSCSCAN says Successful, but no BUSD was received in TW. I have deleted and reimported wallet several times. What more can I do. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @okosunwin7 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

2. 0x738BAca18f61E2Ce37e4dA8005913fc72C655030
4. Swapped SEESAW for BUSD about 40 days now. It was approved but the swap did not take place. Balance remains the same. See screenshot below

@okosunwin7 When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

1 Like

Thanks for yours. I did just that. Initially, it was pending but later successful. The Bscscan shows it was approved. Uptill now no further transaction can take place on the SSW token in the TW… It appears to me that it is stuck.

1 Like