How can I cancel pending Smartchain bnb transaction for

Pls how can I cancel pending Smartchain transactions. I have made multiple bnb transactions and it’s all stuck and it says pending for over 3 days now. I have 13 pending transactions. Pls help

1 Like

Hello @Mariam97 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I was trying to buy some Bsl on pancake swap. I also tried to covert my bnb to Eth severally. But neither of the transactions went through, the transactions just joined the queue with of Pending.
Attached below are some of the transactions I tried to do :

Currently I have 13 pending transactions on my Smartchain and any transaction I attempt just joins this queue

Hello @Mariam97 you have to update your app and re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

If problem persists after re-importing let me know.

I have this same issue but on block explorer I get “unable to find this tx hash”

@dublinadmin1 you have to follow this thread from the beginning, I have provided a solution for this issue.

1 Like

That Worked ,thank you.
That Worked ,thank you.
That Worked ,thank you.

Hello, pls I sent TWT to a roqqu address but it has not yet been delivered

Hi @Chibuchat
Please contact the customer support of Roqqu so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Pls, I didn’t make any mistake with the address or block chain… the only thing I discovered after the transaction is that roqqu does not support the TWT Bep20 but it wasn’t stated before I made the transaction. Pls what can I do now?

@Chibuchat Only the roqqu team can help with the deposit issue, please contact them.
Trust wallet can not reverse, refund or cancel an already confirmed transaction.