How did you Find Trust Wallet

From Twitter… One of my twitter follower Suggested me to use trust wallet for my crypto.

4 Likes

I don’t remember how I find it but I came here after twt token

2 Likes

I have heared Trust Wallet for a long time but haven’t used it before. When I want to buy some RUNE before it was listed at binance someone told me I can buy with Trust Wallet. Then I downloaded this wallet and bought some RUNE with my BNB. That’s all my story.

2 Likes

I got introduced to trust wallet by a friend late last year and since then it’s been amazing using this wonderful app. Just check it out and you will have a good story to tell.

2 Likes

I found out about trust wallet when I wanted to join Forsage…
I haven’t heard anything about trust wallet before then.

3 Likes

A friend told me about it. That was after I had fallen victim of fund stealing in an exchange.

2 Likes

I must confess to you I came across trustwallet in a spectacular and funny way.
There is this particular fake coin (won’t mention) created under the guise of smart contract which must use Dapps.
We were required to download trustwallet because of this so that we could access it and send tokens of our ethereum to claim ridiculous amount of the coin.
The dev of the coin disappeared BUT HANDED ME OVER TO TRUSTWALLET (The wallet that made me forget other useless wallets I had before)
Their support has been so good and they are really Trustworthy. #feedback

2 Likes

Simple get it from play store