How do I convert Binance-Peg-Ethereum to BNB?

Hi. I want to know how to convert Binance-Peg-Ethereum to BNB.

Below are few things about me.

I use Trustwallet.
I have few some BNB already in Trustwallet.
I have an account on Binance.

Someone please help me.

2 Likes

Hi, @TrstwltUser tap on DEX button then click on upper section (You pay) and select ETH BEP20 from the options and on lower section (you get) select BNB. Click on swap.

This guide will be helpful too: What is a DEX? We show you how to trade (Video)

Hi @Alan47

I have done what you said. I received a notification saying “Smart Contract Executed”. But, I still see Binance-Peg-Ethereum and it’s value and no change in my BNB count. It’s as if nothing happened.

Also, tell me how long it takes to reflect the BNB in my account.

Thank you, again, for guding me this. It means a lot to me,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I transferred my Binance ETh peg to my BinanceUS WALLET to covert to ETH and the transfer hasn’t showed in my Binance account but it’s missing from my Trust wallet and says successful. What do I do to get my funds?..it’s be 24-36 hours

It says I’m not allowed to post links or images. Please enable these options for me so that I could give the info you asked.

@TrstwltUser I have enabled screenshot sending for you. Send also transaction hash and address in plain text too.

Please contact the customer support of Binance US so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like

Thank you for enabling screenshot access. Below is the info you asked for.

1. Trustwallet app version = 1.29.3

2. Crypto wallet address = 0x0abbc9416228232875879241cFE49b67d86A0aE8

3. Transaction hash or link = https://bscscan.com/tx/0xf7b0a4f6d1d47d990fe7ce2a9e8fc494080abb6d5ad4713e2a412d9de42f0175

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do) = I was trying to convert Binance-Peg-Ethereum to BNB using DEX option.

5. Screenshots of the wallet = Attached here

When swapping tokens for the first time, you need to approve it so that the smart contract will recognize and exchange your tokens. That is the first step, which, you encountered right now. Now, you need to press the “SWAP” button so that you can exchange ETH to BNB.

Omg. You’re the MVP @Alan47. That worked.

I can’t thank you enough. I’ve read for 3 long days online and learnt that it’s not good to own Binance-Peg-Ethereum. You made it so simple.

I’m not gonna let this end here. I’m gonna teach people how easy it is to convert Binance-Peg-Ethereum to BNB…

Once again, thank you very much.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!