How to get TRX to transfer USDT TRC20?

How can I get TRX to transfer USDT (TRC20)?

3 Likes

Hi @BraianQ,

You can buy using the app (follow this guide: How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet). Or, you can get from an exchange like Binance.

1 Like

Is it possible to stake our trx and transfer coins in trc20 network with bandwidth without spending trx?

2 Likes

You need to have available TRX to be spent as a network fee.

1 Like

In tronlink if you stack trx you could send trc20 coins free so i wondered if it’s same here or not.

Hi
Seems to have same issue with usdt trc20 on trust wallet. Asked someone to send me tron to be able to move my usdt-trc20, shared the tron address and instead of it depositing to tron it went straight to USDT trc20. I checked USDT trc20 and TRX receiving addresses are the same. What could I be missing feeling frustrated ):

1 Like

Hello @trustless,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet

hash 397d6b93d652f392c7f0a83b6249598ced9a1924fece5f4807f39ae28e9a68f1
I am having a problem uploading the images here. How else can I do it?

Based on the transaction, you received 15 USDT (TRC20) to your TRX address, not TRX. Please be informed that sending USDT (TRC20) to a TRX address won’t be automatically converted to TRX. You need to use an exchange so you can swap it.

1 Like

How do I go about that because I noticed on Trust wallet the USDT TRC20 and TRX addresses are the same?
Also, can I swap some USDT TRC20 to TRX (to cover the fees for transactions) on the trust wallet exchange?

It will always have the same address, just like on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.

Native TRX, TRC10, and TRC20 tokens are not exchangeable using the app. You can withdraw from an exchange, buy using the app, or ask your friend to give you TRX.

Withdrawing into an exchange (say binance) from the app will it require trx fees? and if the friend wants to send trx which address do i give the trx given on the receive option? even if its the same with the USDT TRC20?

We sent you a small amount of TRX to cover the network fees.

Correct. Every transaction requires a network fee.

You can give the TRX address. It will have the same address with USDT TRC20 and other TRC20 tokens.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance and the fee :smile: was worried it wont work but recieved the fee

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Leverj (L2)tokens were sent to my TWT, but I would like to withdraw them to my ethereum wallet on Binance

I am having the exact same issue. I deposited TRC20 into the wallet and noticed I cannot exchange it within the app. Now if I want to withdraw the amount back to my exchange I need to pay a fee in TRX which I do not have. I need to buy 50$(minimum?!) in TRX just to cover the 0.34$ withdrawal fee…

My TRC20 wallet address is TUmBKffCLMnHgpRdmtg6sSfwVQrhuu4bxu

2 Likes

No need to buy a minimum of $50 really. Just withdraw a sufficient amount from an exchange, example, Binance.

1 Like

I Transfer to USDT TRC20 BUT I CANT SWAP OR TRANSFER BACK TO MY OTHER WALLET. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT . KINDLY HELP

1 Like

Hi @abiyamo1,

You need a sufficient amount of available TRX on your wallet so you can transfer your USDT (TRC20). The network fee is displayed during the confirmation part, please check it.

3 Likes

i mean am transferring from my trust wallet account to binance

2 Likes