How to import a wallet with passphrase

Hello

1.i want to import a wallet that is secured by passphrase. How can i import it to trust wallet?
2. can i create a wallet with passphrase in trust wallet?

Thanks

1 Like

Just a heads up, Proceed with caution. This may not end well. . . . . .

Of course you can, you just need to download the app and I am sure you will find how to import your wallet easily. Remember, never give your phrase to anybody.

Hello friend
if you know please write and explain here
Thank you very much

@HoomanGh How to import: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

How to create wallet: How to Create a Multi-Coin Wallet

you didn’t understand what i mean!
i know how to import and creat wallet
i have seed and passphrase. how to import to trust wallet with seeds and passphrase

Have you check the article? Everything is explained there step by step.

Yes i know them but i have 12 or 24 words and passphrase and i want to creat a multi coin wallet not import a coin

1. Only 12/24 word recovery phrase is needed to imprort your wallet no passphrase in Trust Wallet.
  2. If I don’t get you wrong, you have single coin wallet 12/24 recovery phrase and you want to convert them to multi coin wallet (which is impossible).

What to do: import your Single coin wallet to trust wallet then create new multi coin wallet and transfer your funds from single coin wallet to multi coin wallet.

If I use only recovery phrase without a passphrase, a new wallet will be created and my wallet will not be imprted.
Thank you very much for your help and attention.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!