How to unstake BNB

since i can’t insert link here’s a trim version of the link to the drive google:

/file/d/1VULcS6nB2ZEVE8BkSK5WNjdigdHmBxaz/view?usp=sharing

can you access the video?

Yeah, I can access this video. Thanks for sharing It. I’ll forward your concern to our developers. Let’s wait for response from them. Meanwhile, New version of Trust wallet is available in Play store. Please update the app & reimport then. You never know, It may works.

Thanks for the info on the new app version. I have done updating to 1 29 1 and reimport… improvement: the delegation trx is now shown on the history. No staked balance yet. and if I tried unstaking button, response is: not available

Hi there,
Binance endpoint Is blocked in Indonesia. Please use any good VPN. This will help.

1 Like

Ok… i can see now from binance org that my bnb is still staked with the trust wallet binance chain validator… thank goodness

Hi I have the same problem. I stake 3 BNB, but it shows 0.
Can’t unstake & redelegate. It shows error message “Not Available”
Need help!

this is my transaction link AA034B95E1F96C438A7D586F343F0BF3039E3CC37E12EF534CCFC1F12B892788

Country restriction problem solved by rakib320 on great support.

Check your wallet and staked balance on binance mintscan io

So I did not read this before unstaking my BNB and left a balance of 0.94. Now it wont let me unstake due to amount being less than 1. What do I need to do to remedy this?

TIA

So it seems like a common error, can admin please make a seachable FAQ for this… I have the same issue was panicking

I have the same issue, can anyone please guide me on how to unstake my BNB if it says not available? :confused:

1 Like