BNB withdrawal address is bnb15awydr02svqzumhukdhg9ruqa8ydlpccyauqr6

Txid is 0FF74BAEF36D3C9D243A0B8A3C1D41D73829E2D06D559028BC2914A00EA9E2AD

i too have the same problem

USDT Wallet address : TQVDPEmXgRpT4UgocsAE5UPWihzkxY2jK8

BNB withdrawal address is bnb15awydr02svqzumhukdhg9ruqa8ydlpccyauqr6

Txid is 0FF74BAEF36D3C9D243A0B8A3C1D41D73829E2D06D559028BC2914A00EA9E2AD

1 Like

Hi @wakachikx,

Is that your BNB address in the Trust Wallet app? To double-check, send your BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

please see attached

Tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for USDTBEP2, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

I also have the same problem, Any luck with retrieving your USDT? I can’t seem to find any answers online.

I unfortunately did the same yesterday. I’ve found SOME help online and a potential solution in rhia community (search: “how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address”) but when I attempt to import a USDT wallet into my trust wallet account it’s not on the list of options. The thing that gives me hope is that the USDT that was purchased and the BNB wallet I sent it to are both based on the Etherium blockchain. If anyone finds a solution I’d love to know. In the meantime I’m afraid I vaporized my first attempt to buy crypto.

I did the same mistake too but with different tokens

I sent some Elongate tokens from my trust wallet to my Safemoon tokens address in the MXC exchange instead. What can i do to correct this? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

I need help too please. I sent safemoon in whitebit to moonsafe in my trust wallet by accident. When I go to pancake swap bnb to safemoon I can see the funds there but there are not showing as funds in my wallet. Any ideas? Appreciate it

Hi guys,

i retrieved mine,
kindly tag the moderator he helped me to retrieve my usdt
copy the format that i made
Address where you sent the coin
txid
and your address

3 Likes