I can’t transfer USDT I have enough BNB

Hi I have the same problem as Crypto4 but i have BNB , still i can’t transfer my USDT to Binance exchange and even can’t convert to other cions on trust wallet itself. Please assist

5 Likes

Hello @sheraz1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Probably your USDT is ERC
Trying converting it to Binance smart chain USDT
It should work

Please do you know if the EYFI coin is real?
Like the coin shows in one of my wallet and not showing in the other i don’t know if it’s fake please help

Hello @MrPEN To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

I have similar issues, I have USDT on ERC20 network, I have been trying to send out my coin for the past 48hours but it’s keeps saying transaction failed. How can I resolve this?

1 Like

Hello @Wilsonhaney To better assist, please send the following information:

1 Like

Transaction hash: 0x0e04c8937e676dee92e8c275f297a91dafbf1f09befebc532cf7ce3c113049c4

Wallet address: 0xa93C721ccaa299E15B3281bE8FEc9557F426A525

Issue: I can’t send out or swap my USDT ( ERC20) coin from my trust wallet, I can only receive coin but I can’t send out. I have deleted the app and reinstalled the app and it’s still the same.

1 Like

@Wilsonhaney this wallet address is black listed by Tether and all USDT in this address are locked to Tether smart contract, they can’t be moved.
Contact Tether for clarification.

Nothing we can do from our side.