I can't make any swaps or exchanges says i have no BNB

Hello, I have 0.1 BNB in my wallet but it says I don’t have sufficient for any transaction, I have all my currencies in there and I can’t do anything with them. I can’t send or withdraw anything. please help me with it as I’m starting to lose sleep because of it. Anytime I try to trade or swap the same message pops up. I intentionally bought BNB coins only so I could make these transactions now and now I’m just completely lost. please help! :cry:! IMG_1078|690x254

Hi, @Cryptodaddy probably you have BEP2 assets and your BNB for gas fee is BNB BEP20, to cover your transaction fees you can swap some BNB BEP20 to BEP2 and try again.

Here’s a guide on how to swap: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

1 Like

@Alan47 I was able to make the swap but I can’t swap any other BEP2 currency to BEP20, it says I don’t have enough BNB this is so confusing…

I’m having a problem transferring my bnb to my Binance exchange account

@Linkin
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)