I didn’t able to receive my Bitcoin

I send bitcoin from cashapp to my trust wallet I didn’t receive it since yesterday ,please help me out what’s going on with please

66 Likes

Hello @Idrisazeez900 ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

20 Likes

Hello didn’t allow me to send picture here what else can I do or when I go receive the bitcoin please I will be waiting for your reply this my wallet bc1qx53sujp9ne695xjjalkdrchq4x26ts9kd5c7u8
The trust wallet version is 7.21(700)

13 Likes

@Idrisazeez900 is your app up to date ?! are you on iOS or Android ? .

15 Likes

Yes my app is up date …I hope I will receive my Bitcoin before because it haven’t enter since yesterday

14 Likes

as you can see everything seems ok look at yourself here .

9 Likes

Hey budd I checked the hash transaction it shows that it completed but the coin didn’t reflect in my wallets

9 Likes

I wish I can able to send you screenshots so that you can see what’s going on, the coin didn’t show on my wallet but it show on the link you send to my gmail please what’s going on

8 Likes

This is the transaction hash 15f6525ad0d7b6420c01e8229c6f87488871cb9c4c133406e2d80878191ca664
Please when the bitcoin go available in my main wallet

9 Likes

Are you sure your app is well connected to the internet ? is your internet Good ? .

Consider using a VPN and check again . A VPN can assist in providing a secure and stable connection to the Trust Wallet app.

6 Likes

I have use vpn i don’t see the coin on my wallet please what’s going on again

5 Likes

Hello please what’s going on the haven’t show the coin in my main wallet

7 Likes

@Idrisazeez900 can you try this How to Re-Import your Wallet and give us a feedback .

8 Likes

I bought Bitcoin on a coincloud machine here in Brazil and I haven’t received it yet in my wallet and the transaction was successful. My last 3 transactions were successful without issues but I don’t know what’s wrong now.

7 Likes

Hello @Pankish,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

5 Likes

Hello
I created my second wallet , then i transsfered some tokens to that,recently some tethers, after any transferring my money disappeared and i realised that it trnasferred to another wallet without my permisson…
Please help me what i should do

3 Likes

Hello @Javi98 someone has access to your wallet , please read this :

and

4 Likes