I dont have enough TRX to pay for the network, thats Very strange

TBmECGMD82HEHiuei3SBXiM2vkE5rvPdUt TRX ADDRESS

when I try upload screenshots it says “sorry can’t embed media in post?

Please try to attach the screenshot again.

I have a TRX wallet account that I invested in Staking, but so far I suddenly lost my wallet account. Please help me get back TRX.

Wallet account: TGMGUaGNYjrypKsbuRaGFHqeRs7DPfckJZ
Wallet name: imToken
V2.8.1.1156 cp53

Thanks for your support to restore TRX wallet and Un staking

Hi @chaudinh,

Sorry, this community site is for Trust Wallet, not imToken. Please contact their customer support/admins.

Thanks to support recovering TRX wallet and Un staking

Wallet account: TGMGUaGNYjrypKsbuRaGFHqeRs7DPfckJZ
Wallet name: imToken
V2.8.1.1156 cp53

Thanks for your support to restore TRX wallet and Un staking

Tôi đang gặp khó khăn về việc ví TRX đang Staking bị mất. Bạn có cách nào khôi phục lại được không ah.
Cảm ơn

Tôi đang gặp khó khăn về việc ví TRX đang Staking bị mất. You have any way restore are not ah.
Cảm ơn

To clarify, you used imToken to stake and transact, right?

Đúng bạn, nhưng giờ bị mất, có cách nào để Un staking giúp.

In that case, please contact the admins or customer support of imToken.

A post was split to a new topic: Why do I have to pay 20 xrp in my wallet to create an account?

A post was split to a new topic: Ich will BTT senden aber wird immer gesagt ich habe nicht genug trx. Ich kann aber auch kein trx kaufen

is there any use now for USDT TRC-20? I thought I could use it in the transactions becaues TRC-20 offers lesser fees but most of exchange site or swaps required ERC-20, and if you swap USDT TRC-20 to ERC-20 in CHANGENOW website, very high exchange fees or maybe very low exchange rate. Is there any way to swap USDT TRC-20 to ERC-20 or to BSC? any exchange or swap? I dont have trx for the gas fee, any other options? If I only by little trx, changes will kill me too

The USDT TRC20 in the app is simply meant for sending and receiving. You cannot swap it to other cryptos as you need to deposit it on an exchange first (like Binance.com).

But how to send usdt trc-20 (i thought it was the cheapest to send) but no, it requires trx for gas fee, :sweat: how to get trx (just enough for the sa fee)

These are the only ways:

Dear Sir,
I have sent usdt to trustwallet but I have to transfer it back to binance now. But i have to pay fee with trx. I don’t have any trx and also i can’t convert my usdt into trx. Could you please help me? I would be very glad if you can help me. My Trx address is below:

TCVpb5ZoazWQzLBxmqUpvdBpzKcnfJeJvG

Please read the previous response on how to get TRX for transaction fees.

1 Like