I got binance-eth, need to transfer it

I have problem i withdrawed eth from binance and got binance-eth asked my friend to send me some bnb for fees but still says dont have funds they are yellow logo bnb(dunno why made same name for confusing maybe) how can i get now black bnb i realy need to cashout my eth but binance stopping me from that =[

1 Like

Hello @linasfrn,

You can cross-chain swap your BNB BEP2 (yellow logo) to BNB BEP20 (dark logo) by following this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

i know this im trying to swap, but it says i dont have enoug funds for network fees, im consufed, i just bought etherum to my trust waller and i cant use it, even my firend sent me bnb from binance 0.5$ worth still says dont have 0.06 cents for free even for swaping

Hi @linasfrn,

If the address starts with 0x, then you need to have Smart Chain BNB (BEP20). If it starts with “bnb” then you need to have Binance Chain BNB (BEP2). You can do a cross-chain swap if you need to use it on the other network. Here’s a guide: [How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet]
If you need further assistance, you can create a new thread.

Hi icant creat new topic, i know i can swap but my friend send me bnb to have fees i have binance etherum bep20, but it says i need smart chain bnb… to sawp or send im confused i payed to get etherum to trust wallet, then tried search friends who can send me bnb, now have both still cant use my etherum becouse it says i dont have enough bnb 6cents but i have half dollar of bnb but its bep2 how free swap it to bep20 bnb becouse i have 0 black logo bnb

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Thank you for fast response, can i upload every info after work arround 6pm? Dont close topic please :slight_smile:

Sure, feel free to do so

I maneged to swap bep2 to bep20 and have smart chain bnb what trade now i cant do to get from binance-eth to pure eth cant find tried many different

You need to deposit the Binance-Peg Ethereum Token BEP20 to Binance so you can withdraw it as a native/pure ETH.