I have BNB but want to either completely withdraw to my bank account, or swap to Ethereum

Messaging on here as I have no idea where else to load my issue:
I have BNB but want to either completely withdraw to my bank account, or swap to Ethereum. Every time I try and switch the BNB to ANY crypto, when i select Ethereum or another crypto, another screen comes up with Keep token, OMG network, TrueUSD etc, which I don’t want.
I’ve tried purchasing $50 worth of Ethereum to cover any separate exchange fees but that didn’t work either.
I’ve been going round in circles for about a week now.

4 Likes

Hi @Stevelawson,

The app is only able to do crypto to crypto transactions. You need to send your crypto to a third party exchanger to cash out.

Please see this guide for some suggestions:

Regarding BNB to other cryptos, you can only swap BNB BEP2 to other BEP2 tokens, and BNB BEP20 to other BEP20 tokens. Swapping it to native Ethereum is not possible.

Ok, I still don’t understand the generic response.
How do I change it to Ethereum then? When I try and swap it, it doesn’t work.

1 Like

You need to deposit it on a centralized exchange like Binance so you can trade it to native Ethereum.

If you still want to use BNB and trade using the Trust Wallet app, you can only get ETH BEP20 or BEP2 (depending on the kind of BNB that you have).

2 Likes