I lost my phrase

Печаль… Надеюсь не много эфира было на кошельке…

2 Likes

No way to get the passphrase, get new wallet and back up the keys

2 Likes

Same at me I lost my phrases and I know my wallet address but there’s no way to recovered that because support said me you need to create new account and never lost your phrases again :slight_smile:

1 Like

In your case, no one can help you, my advice for the future is how I do it personally, write down the secret phrase on paper and take a screenshot of the screen and transfer it directly to an external flash drive and then delete it from the phone, if it’s not a secret how much you lost $?

1 Like

This is only way to save wallet u cant do anything now without phrase i also losses my account thats why i was save my new wallet phrase on google drive & keep google apps :slightly_smiling_face:
You should try google keeps & maybe google drive more secure!

1 Like

Yes, but its not a chat. Тут есть русское сообщество и в телеграм есть русское сообщество точно. В этой же секции форума/доски, лучше использовать английский язык.

2 Likes

Not because support say, but because phrase is only key to wallet=address, thats how blockchain works. Keep that in mind with any of your wallet.

2 Likes

Hola, si tienes acceso a tu Billetera, puedes recuperar tu frase, recomendable guarda por escrito tus frases, sólo tú debes tener acceso, no guardes en tu celular las frases, guárdalo en un cuadernillo por escrito… saludos

2 Likes

Thank you for answer

Always backup your phase, am sorry that Wallet is gone :pensive:
In my case, I use Google drive to save my phase

2 Likes

yeah, if pharse lose, u cant restore ur wallet, becareful guys

2 Likes

Omg, you can’t recover your wallet without phrase or private key

2 Likes

In that case, no one can help you. You should have more conscious while dealing with private keys. For future protection always keep your private keys in,

Software wallets
Hardware wallets
Web wallets
Paper wallets

You can find details in online, how to use them.

2 Likes

Всем привет траствалетовцы)

You should check all the notes on your computer or phone and carefully check the pictures on your phone, if it’s your wallet, I’m sure you saved it, good luck.

1 Like

thanks and Love Trust wallet

1 Like

It’s best to check all the notes on your phone or computer, and check the pictures in your phone.

Привет всем. Ко дела по мойнингу тут? Что нового

Mate kindly use English for better understanding or kindly post in regional category. Hope you understand.

3 Likes

Супер. Так держать. Всем советую.